Mittwoch, 2. September 2009

Down into the cold south !

Hello all !
I've arrived in Melbourne at Sunday morning 7.30am. Janice and her two sons picked me up at the airport and drove me straight to one of the boy's soccermatch next to Eltham (it's a small suburb of Melbourne). The 9 years old Timmy and his 12 years old brother Matthew are just interested in soccer and everything that is connected with. Janice is a nurse in Melbourne Hospital and has to do some kind of refresh courses, because of her long absence of work. I'm staying here in a typical australian house with one floor, a small veranda and a TV running 24hours a day. Fortunately they all speak a very neat English without any kind of accent, that's because they used to live a few years in Singapoor and USA. The dad of the kids is still abroad in the USA. He is a chemist and researches a weed killer at a big company. So every morning I have to bring the two to college by bus and have to assure that they're fine. Later on in the afternoon I fetch and take care of them until Janice comes home at about 6.00pm. Unfortunately I haven't seen the city yet, but I'm going to do that when they are gone for holidays. Janice told me that they're going to leave the car at home and that I could take it !....left-hand driving, ..ohh dear! I'll write again soon. PS: ..I decided writing the following posts in English, just to get into the flow. Mistakes and failures are not excluded ;-) Some new pictures are online. Have a look -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/41053376@N05/ cheers Jonas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen